Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today's Post is Brought to You by the Letters EnJVSOP


A lot of ya'll fuck with that Carlos Rossi (via The Coventry Kids and Eighty81 blipster blog bros)



Download Steph Floss and Jameel Sippin that Rossi mp3


I mean, its a good honest wine at a good honest price, packaged in good honest easy to hold chug-jugs. Carlos Rossi has always endorsed a quality product for the Senegal baller in all of us.



Sometimes I need something a lil' more America ballin', something that's gonna get me a lil' more "fucked up, (via Steve Brule) that's when I turn to E&J.



Brandy is the wine of liquor...that is, it's made from grapes, it's baller as fuck, and it's often paired with cheese.


I only eat runny bacteria if it makes me trip. When I really wanna be on my James Bond steez, I break out the E&J V.S.O.P.



At only $12 a bottle its the Carlos Rossi of liquor (via being owned by the same corporation) So let's get Poed Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment