Friday, January 8, 2010

This Is A Post About Rap Music

I got a lot of opinions and feelings (no homo) about the state of hip-hop right now, and I'm not gonna voice any of them. I'm jus gonna share how estatic I am over this

as the best possible start for rap music in the year 2010.

Not to dwell in the 90s (with the rest of my generation) but I miss the good ol' days(via gettin old, like the rest of my generation) when the line between cut-throat ganster hiphop and alternative rock was a little more blurry




in 2010 will we see a lot of rap x rock collabos?
is hiphop still dead?
did it have a chance to get mainstream enuff b4 it died (via 2pac)?
r fred durst and method man gonna b old like Run DMC aerosmith someday soon (via now)?
do u guys miss tha 90s like i do?
how many of u kno i took this closing questions gimmick from another alt-blog (via Jackin for Blogs)

All jack-assey blogcasm aside, I love this cover, big up Darren Anthony and the direction the music has been moving (away from) over the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment