Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I Find an Organic Brandy???

My body is a temple, and V.S.O.P. runs through my blood like communion.




My last post got me thinking, what can I do to make my congac intake healthier, without lowering my congac intake? We all know Green Monster and cognac has been the favored beverage combination, but after seeing the effects energy drinks have on my stamina (via 5 hour energy crash commercial) and the amount of sugar contained in each can, I've decided I need to sacrifice flavor and tradition, for my health and free-range grapes.



So naturaly I turned to a trusted source for fruits and vegatables.

And that shit was gross. If you're worried about sugars and carbs, you can chase your cognac with apple or cranberry juicey juice, but I've found the healthiest solution is to take it straight, no ice, and guzzle it down as quickly as possible.

To a healthy and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment