Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Martha Stewart Strips for Haiti


I was doing knife hits of hash and filling out my census packet this morning when I saw something that offended me. I won't post the video but here's the link NSFW http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/19/martha-stewart-works-the_n_428488.html

I couldn't believe Martha has stooped to such a low at such a trying time. The money she spent on that stripper lesson would've been much better spent on supporting the earthquakes in Haiti. Or better yet, the money collected from people like me watching at home to STOP Martha from stripping could have been made as a donation. Or even better than that, Martha and "the S factor" could've taught every house wife in that audience how to strip, and the money their husbands would've thrown at them in exchange for rare marital sex would've generated enough supplies to end the whole crisis. Com'mon Martha....WTF. I don't know what the Haitians did to her in jail to make her such a cold hearted bitch, but I'm praying for all those poor poor people (via texting PRAY to 505 505 and donating a kind thought to a hungry orphan)

No comments:

Post a Comment