Monday, March 29, 2010

Love From Ohio

I have a Love/Hate thing going on with life in Ohio, today its all love though.


This keeps happening in real life so I had to blog it. People be like



Blah



Blah



Blah



CobraSnake




And then I be like, naw

Floyd


From


Ohio




Everyday I learn to appreciate my Ohio way of life a little more. Things move a lil' slower in this state, and the people aren't as glamorous...but I supposed the flip side of that would be chaos and plasticized digital beauty. I'm still tryna find a balance. What the scene here lacks in fame and fortune, it makes up for in organics and culture. I've always thought Floyd's work reflects that.


For more @Floyd_From_Ohio check out the internet...

he's all over that bitch


RIP Dash Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment